We offer a range of procedures at our ambulatory surgery center (ASC) to assist you and your physician in identifying an illness or treating a condition.
Orthopedics involves the bones, joints, tendons and ligaments, as well as the muscles that move them. A variety of procedures are offered on an outpatient basis to diagnose and treat many disorders associated with the skeletal system. Click on each procedure to find out more information, including an overview of each procedure, what to expect and how to prepare.
- ACL Repair
- Anterior Cervical Fusion (ACF)
- Ganglion Mass Excision
- Joint Arthroscopy: Knee, Shoulder and Ankle
- Ligament Repair
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Repair of Fracture, Tendons, Nerves
- Revision of Fingertip Amputation
- Robotic-Assisted Joint Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
Podiatry focuses on the prevention, diagnoses and treatment of conditions associated with the foot and ankle. Click on each procedure to find out more information, including an overview of each procedure, what to expect and how to prepare.
Pain management works to reduce acute and chronic pain in patients, covering a wide spectrum of conditions. Click on each procedure to find out more information, including an overview of each procedure, what to expect and how to prepare.
- Epidural Steroid Injection: Cervical only
- Facet Joint Injections
- Facet Pain Interventional Procedures
- Intercostal Nerve Blocks
- Intrathecal Pumps – Trial and Implant
- Joint Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Trigger Point Injections
- Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar Treatments
- Disc Compression
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Trial